Kingdom valley Islamabad
Another yet incredible real estate project initiated by Kingdom Group in Collaboration with Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, the Kingdom Valley Islamabad strives to provide a high-class living style that is also budget-friendly for the citizens of Pakistan. The Housing Scheme in Islamabad is situated at a prime location that benefits the investors and buyers in multiple ways. The main purpose of establishing Kingdom Valley Islamabad is to allow an average salary person to fulfil their dream of living in a futuristic society that offers all the luxuries at affordable charges.
The development of the Kingdom Valley Islamabad is taking place at a breakneck pace. As the project is under the government, the investors are at ease knowing the development work will be completed soon enough. The progress at the site is clearly visible because the land is lawful so it gets complete support from the government.
The top priority of an investor or real estate dealer while investing in property or making a purchase, is the legitimacy of the land. The investors at Kingdom Valley have no such concerns as the Housing society is absolutely legitimate. As the project is in collaboration with the Government’s Housing scheme, Kingdom Valley Islamabad NOC is approved by Naya Pakistan Housing scheme.
Location of the city
The Kingdom Valley Islamabad is situated at a prime location which gives another good reason to the investors and customers to consider this housing society for investment. The Valley is located near the Chakri Interchange close to the M-2 Lahore-Islamabad motorway. The Valley closely connects to the anticipated Rawalpindi Ring Road at just a 5km distance. The proximity to the twin cities increases the housing project’s value to a certain level.
The map of the project highlights some of the access points which are listed below:
- 7km drive from Chakri Interchange
- 15 min drive from New Islamabad International Airport
- 15 min drive from Khairi-Murat national park
- 26 min drive away from Rawat-Chakbeli Road
- Almost 25 min drive away from Adiala Road
The kingdom Valley housing scheme in twin cities is surrounded by several important landmarks.
- M-2 Lahore Islamabad Motorway
- International Islamabad Airport
- Qurtaba City
- Bahria Town Islamabad
- Rawalpindi Cadet College
The master plan of Kingdom Valley Islamabad is designed and executed by a team of highly educated and experienced professionals in the development real estate sector. The housing society covers about 15000 Kanal land area. It offers both residential and commercial plots for sales at acceptable rates. Cutting-edge infrastructure, theme parks, high-tech medical facilities, and various eye-catching features are made a part of the master plan of the kingdom housing society.
Features at Kingdom Valley
The most eye-catching feature of the Kingdom Valley is the budget-friendly costs for plots. It offers the most comfortable lifestyle with all the basic and futuristic necessities fulfilled.
We have listed out some important features of the housing society.
- Secure community
- Uninterrupted electricity supply
- Medical facilities
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Educational institutes
- Grand Mosque
- Well-maintained sewerage and drainage system
- Internet facilities
- Public spots including theme parks
Here are some considerable salient features of the Kingdom Valley.
- Beautiful entrance gate
- Water Resources
- Education Complex
- Club House
- Retail Area
- 24/7 security
- Boundary Wall
- Gated community
- Quality Development
- Water, Gas, Electricity
- Underground electrification
- Sewerage and waste disposal system
- World-class infrastructure development
- Sports complex with indoor and outdoor facilities
- Medical Facilities offered by Hospitals, dispensaries, and clinics
Blocks and plots details
Kingdom Valley Islamabad offers residential and commercial plots of various sizes at affordable rates. The residential block at Kingdom Valley includes Farmhouse plots and villas of multiple sizes.
Plot sizes along with the payment plan:
The payment for the plots is made simple with easy installment plans. Kingdom Valley offers a 4-year installment plan with 40 monthly installments.
- 5 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 975,000
- 8 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 1,350,000
- 10 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 1,650,000
- 1 Kanal for a total amount of PKR. 2,500,000
Kingdom Valley Farmhouses
- 2 Kanal for a total amount of PKR. 4,000,000
- 4 Kanal for a total amount of PKR. 7,500,000
- 8 Kanal for a total amount of PKR. 13,000,000
- 2 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 2,200,000
- 4 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 4,500,000
- 8 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 8,500,000
Kingdom Valley Villas
- 5 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 3,000,000
- 5 Marla for a total amount of PKR. 2,400,000
Overseas executive block
- 8 Marla for a total amount of PKR 1,500,000
- 12 Marla for a total amount of PKR 2,100,000
- 16 Marla for a total amount of PKR 2,800,000
Down payment for overseas block: 150,000PKR, 210,000PKR, 280,000PKR respectively.
Kingdom valley Apartments
Kingdom Valley Islamabad plans to introduce the Kingdom Valley Apartments soon. The apartment prices will be announced shortly after the launch.
Another amazing addition to the Kingdom Valley Islamabad is going to be launched soon. The developers have not yet shared much information about Kingdom Heights
After it all being said, Kingdom Valley Islamabad proves to be the best option for an average-salary person for a secured future in Pakistan. All the features and amenities being provided at such affordable rates make this project worth investing in. This is a one-time opportunity for investors and property buyers that they should utilize to their benefit. Tajweez properties strongly recommend you book your plots at Kingdom Valley as soon as possible for great ROI.
The team of active real estate professionals at Tajweez properties is always available to guide people about better investment options. We bring the latest information from the management to help out buyers and investors. According to the management at Kingdom Valley, the plot booking procedure is made as simple as possible. You can book your plot by following these simple steps:
- Fill up the booking application form
- Attach CNIC copies of the applicant
- Pay down payment via Cheque or pay-order
Contact us anytime for easy plot booking. We are available online or you may visit Tajweez properties head-office according to your convenience.
- How is the kingdom Valley project different from other housing societies?
Kingdom Valley Islamabad is being developed to provide citizens with all the basic necessities and incredible amenities one can desire for a quality living at affordable rates. The cost-effective yet luxurious living style provided by the housing society to the residents makes it much different from other societies.
- Where is the Kingdom Valley located in Islamabad?
The Housing project is located near the Chakri Interchange close to the M-2 Lahore-Islamabad motorway.
- Is the Kingdom Valley project legal?
Yes! The Kingdom Valley project is legal and it is approved by Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
- What plot types are available at Kingdom Valley Islamabad?
The kingdom Valley Islamabad offers residential and commercial plots of various sizes at affordable rates. It includes Residential blocks, Commercial blocks, Kingdom Valley Farmhouse, Kingdom Valley Villas.
- Does this housing project offer a high return on investment?
Yes! The Kingdom Valley Housing society promises high ROI with the amenities and features offered along with its prime location serves as the biggest reason to lure investors and buyers to purchase the property. Another benefit for buyers is the easy to pay installment plan.
- Who owns the Kingdom Valley Islamabad?
The project is owned by Kingdom Groups and it is being developed under the supervision of the Kingdom Valley’s CEO, Mr. Ghulam Hussain Shahid.